The best coronavirus quarantine board games
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, many residents are forced to spend time at home. Board games are the best way to distract yourself and enjoy your leisure time.
Why are board games relevant?
The inhabitants of the planet are forced to spend a lot of time at home due to the coronavirus quarantine. If all household chores are done long ago, it remains to find a suitable hobby for yourself. Board games are becoming relevant: you can play them yourself or fight with a company of several people, for example, a family.
What are the best board games?
Let's define a list of board games that have received praise from many players:
- "Terraforming Mars" is a digital game where multiple players compete against each other. To liven up the game, the developers have come up with excellent animation and various drawings.
- "Ticket to Ride" is a board game that focuses on the railroad. Entertainment came out in 2004. The point of the game is to build a railway. Thanks to them, one city is connected to another. Ticket to Ride can be purchased from the App Store.
- "Civilization" is also a digital board game, which is a campaign made up of RPG and strategy games. It is adapted to mobile devices. The game debuted on iOS for the first time. Its developers have provided updates and extensions. The game has a trial version where you can make 60 moves. To continue playing, you must purchase the fully functional version.
- "Castles of Burgundy" is a strategy game centered around aristocrats who buy land in medieval France. For the first time, entertainment was released on iOS. You can play online or offline alone or with several players. The principle of the game is asymmetric, so each player makes his own move.
- "Turtle Race" is a board game suitable for children from 3 years old. It requires the participation of several players. Each is given a card, the player moves the multi-colored turtles that run along the path. When the turtle crosses the finish line, it wins. The rules of the game provide interesting nuances, which is why the final alignment changes. If 2 turtles collide, one of them is taken by the other on its back. Depending on the wishes of the players, "Turtle Race" can be configured to different levels of difficulty.
- "Colonizers" is a game, the plot of which centers around an island where settlements exist. The point of the game is to turn settlements into states. Each participant is initially given 2 roads and 2 settlements. It is necessary to extract resources, go on raids with a team of robbers to defeat opponents. It is enough to turn the village into a large city, gaining 10 points for development.
- "Janga" is a popular game for adults and children. It is enough to build a tower using 3 blocks. You need to draw out the block that is below the highest row and move it higher. The game continues until the construction is broken.
- "Card games" from blackjack and poker to baccarat. Many of the card games can also be played at www.sharpgambler.co.uk in online casinos. Card games are the most popular of all types of board games in the world.
Board games are one of the most popular entertainments during quarantine. They can be played on their own, with the whole family or with friends. Such entertainment has simple rules and different levels of difficulty. Board games are run online or offline. It is convenient: even if there is no permanent Internet connection, you can not get bored and practice your favorite hobby. These board games are distinguished by high-quality gameplay, good soundtrack, and simple rules. Thanks to this, they are chosen by many players.